The information on this website is intended to be for reference and general information purposes only. It does not purport to be comprehensive or to provide any investment or professional advice. The Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited. (“Bright Future”) does not warrant or represent that such information is complete, accurate or up to date. Further, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, fitness for purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and any other websites linked to or accessed via this website. Bright Future accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use or access of this website or any such other linked website or any reliance upon any content of this website or any such other linked website.
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited (referred to as “Bright Future”, “we” or “us” hereafter) is committed to respect and safeguard the privacy of all personal data collected and/or processed in strict adherence to relevant legal requirements, including the related provisions in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) in Hong Kong. We maintain high standards on how we collect, use, hold and share personal data in a lawful and fair manner. Bright Future may need to process personal data about you (also known as the “data subject” or the “individual”, whether you are an employee, customer, supplier, visitor, event participant, or someone else) as part of our business process or to provide services. The purpose of this Policy is to provide you with our principles and standards of personal data privacy management.
Bright Future adopts the following six principles in handling personal data:
– We only collect adequate but not excessive personal data for specific purpose(s) directly related to a function or activity of Bright Future business. Individuals will be notified of the purpose(s) and the party to whom the data may be transferred prior to collection of the data.
Data Accuracy & Retention
– We strive to maintain the personal data collected or processed as accurate as possible. We only keep personal data for as long as we need it. Unless otherwise required by laws or legitimate reasons permitted by laws, personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used will be erased.
– We only use your personal data for the purpose for which the data are collected or for a directly related purpose, unless we obtain voluntary and explicit consent from you with a new purpose stated.
– We take all reasonably practical measures to ensure that personal data we collect and/or process in all forms are protected from unauthorized access, or being lost or corrupted.
– To individuals who provide personal data to us, we provide information of: (i) the personal data we collect and process, (ii) purpose(s) of processing those data and how we will process them; and (iii) where the data may be transferred to and how.
– You have the right to be supplied with your personal data we collect and/or process, and the right to request us to correct any mistakes in the personal data related to you. We will also take reasonably practical steps to fulfil other individual requests related to relevant personal data.
Bright Future may share your personal data to its affiliated companies, third party service providers, or government authorities when permitted or required by law, for the purpose(s) that we present to you upon data collection.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Your personal data is important to us, and so are your queries and concerns. If above do not address your issue, or you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data or this Policy, either if you wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data processed by us, please contact us through:
Mail: Bright Future Pharmaceutical Lab. Ltd. Bright Future Pharmaceutical Centre, 38 Wang Lee Street, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Yuen Long, N.T., Hong Kong